The results are in! For the fourth year in a row, Moore’s Wealth Management has been voted #1 in the Financial Planning/Investment Advisor Representative category for the “Best of the Best” awards in Hall County by the Gainesville Times’ readership.

It is this commitment to a higher standard of care, the Moore’s Wealth Management Family Level of Care, that has earned us the distinction with Gainesville Times’ readers. With sincere appreciation, we thank our clients and the Gainesville Times’ readership for their vote and their support! Your trust and enthusiasm over the past four years means so much to us, and we’ll continue to use this honor as motivation for how we can better serve our clients.

M. Scott Moore founded Moore’s Wealth Management with the goal of helping retirees and pre-retirees protect their financial future through independent and conservative financial planning solutions. His passion for helping people and financial knowledge has paved the way to expansion. We now have 3 offices in North Georgia to serve you: Gainesville, Alpharetta and Athens.

Scott and his team are dedicated to using personalized strategies to help reduce their client’s financial risk and tax burden, as well as pass their wealth down to their loved ones. Moore’s Wealth Management’s advisors serve as fiduciaries, which means they’re held to a higher professional standard than a typical broker. The firm is also a member of the Greater Hall County, Forsyth County, and White County Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau, and the distinguished National Ethics Association.

Advisory services offered through Moore’s Wealth Advisory, A Member of Advisory Services Network, LLC. Insurance products and services offered through Moore’s Wealth Management. Advisory Services Network, LLC and Moore’s Wealth Management are not affiliated. Advisory Services Network, LLC does not provide tax advice. The tax information contained herein is general and is not exhaustive by nature. Federal and state laws are complex and constantly changing. You should always consult your own legal or tax professional for information concerning your individual situation.