Event: Financial Lunch Seminar
This event is for anyone 55 years or older with investable assets of $200K or above.
Date: December 11th
Time: 11:30 AM – Please arrive by 11:15 AM
Address: Golden Corral, 1450 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30501
For anyone that has never attended a financial dinner seminar with Moore’s Wealth Management, this event may be for you!
Take Control of Your Retirement
- Three big misconceptions that your CPA, attorney and financial advisor may be missing that could be costing you thousands per year!!! Most investors are affected by at least two.
- How to determine if your financial decisions are being made with facts, logic and process or are possibly misguided according to behavioral science.
- Two important questions we believe you should ask right now if you own bonds or bond funds.
- How you can potentially reduce or eliminate Social Security taxes, IRA taxation and income taxes. (Also, stop a common stealth tax you may have!)
- The misconceptions surrounding the choice between buy and hold versus timing the market.
- If your tax return contains one of these 3 items, you will most likely pay more than your necessary share of taxes. (Learn how the new tax law changes could affect you!)