May 30, 2019 –
Event: Financial Dinner Seminar
Mid – Year Financial Update
Dates: May 30th at 5:00PM
This Event is for anyone 55 years or older with investable assets of 250K or above.
Address: Houndstooth Grill and Bar
6323 Grand Hickory Drive
Braselton, GA 30517
Take Control of Your Retirement
- Three big misconceptions that your CPA, attorney and financial advisor may be missing that could be costing you thousands per year!!! Most investors are affected by at least two.
- How to determine if your financial decisions are being made with facts, logic and process or are possibly misguided according to behavioral science.
- Two important questions we believe you should ask right now if you own bonds or bond funds.
- How you can potentially reduce or eliminate Social Security taxes, IRA taxation and income taxes. (Also, stop a common stealth tax you may have!)
- The misconceptions surrounding the choice between buy and hold versus timing the market.
- How the new tax law changes have nothing to do with all the stealth taxes that could be costing you money! If your tax return contains one of these 3 items, you will most likely pay more than your necessary share of taxes. (Learn how the new tax law changes could affect you!)