February 3, 2020
Event: Financial Dinner Seminar
This event is for anyone 55 years or older with investable assets of $200K or above. Reservations and confirmation from Moore’s Wealth Management are required to attend.
Date: February 3rd
Time: 6:00 PM Please arrive by 5:45 pm
Address: Dominick’s of Buford, 22 Buford Village Way, #211, Buford, GA 30518
For anyone that has never attended a financial dinner seminar with Moore's Wealth Management, this event may be for you!
Take Control of Your Retirement
- Three big misconceptions that your CPA, attorney and financial advisor may be missing that could be costing you thousands per year!!! Most investors are affected by at least two.
- How to determine if your financial decisions are being made with facts, logic and process, or are possibly misguided according to behavioral science.
- Two important questions we believe you should ask right now if you own bonds or bond funds.
- How you can potentially reduce or eliminate Social Security taxes, IRA taxation and income taxes. (Also, stop a common stealth tax you may have!)
- The misconceptions surrounding the choice between buy and hold versus timing the market.
- If your tax return contains one of these 3 items, you will most likely pay more than your necessary share of taxes. (Learn how the new tax law changes could affect you!)
Reservations and Confirmation from Moore’s Wealth Management are Required to Attend!