What Can You Expect?
You’ve done a great job earning and saving…we’re here to help you turn it into income you can rely on.
The “Discovery Session” is your first step toward financial freedom. During the bulk of our adult lives, our investment strategies are built around the “accumulation of wealth”. Now that you’re at or near retirement, the goal is to protect what you’ve saved, maintain a reasonable rate of growth, and create an income stream that will last as long as you do.
Your first appointment will only take about an hour, but it’s designed to set the stage to finance the next 20-30 years of your life.
What Questions Do We Hope To Answer?
- Are you at an appropriate risk tolerance level in regard to your savings and investments?
- Do you have an income strategy that will support your lifestyle throughout your retirement?
- When is the best time for you and your spouse to claim your Social Security benefits?
- Are you spending too much in taxes or fees?
- Are you and your spouse prepared for medical expenses and long term care?
- What is the best way to protect your estate and your loved ones when you’re gone?
What Should You Bring?
- Latest available Tax Return
- Bank/CD account information, including current values and yields
- Updated mutual fund and brokerage statements – IRAs, 401(k)s, etc.
- Life insurance policy information
- Annuity statements
- Social Security statements
What Is The Outcome We Expect?
- Feel empowered and confident about your retirement plan
- Make your experience easy and convenient
- Know that you have a team of professionals at your side
- Make sure that we answer every question you have no matter how long it takes
- Become a resource for your entire family